GSB200 Gangsaw Blade High Frequency Welding Machine
- for segment brazing of gangsaw blade
- 1 set
- 7-20days after payment received
- Pneumatic clamps are used to secure gang saw blade blank during welding, which ensures that the cores do not move and prevents any potential damage to the cores.
- The diamond core drill segment is clamped in the middle to ensure accuracy and stability.
- The diamond core drill bit segment and the blank core can be adjusted independently of each other.
- collect and clamp are cooled by water
- The lifting system for blank core uses a ball screw and linear bearing for smooth, precise and efficient operation.
|Brazing Length (mm)
|Brazing Thickness (mm)
|Blank Height (mm）
Get A Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.