Rockwell Hardomete For Diamond Segment Strength Testing
- testing segment strength
- 1 set
- 7-20days after payment received
The Rockwell hardness test is a versatile and widely used method for measuring the hardness of materials. It can be used to measure the hardness of heat treatment materials such as ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and non-metallic materials, and is also useful for quenching and tempering applications.
The indicators for the test should satisfy the following conditions:
- Measurement range: 30-94HRG, 80-100HRH, 40-100HRK, 50-115HRL, 50-115HRM, 50-115HRP, 50-115HRR, 50-115HRS, 50-115HRV.
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,100, 150kgf).
- the center of the head to the wall of the machine is away from 165mm.
- maximum allowable height of specimen: 200mm.
Attachments shall include:
- 1 big test bench and 1 small test bench.
- 1 V-type test bench and 5 standard Rockwell hardness blocks.
- Diamond indenter and tungsten carbide indenter Φ 1.588, tungsten carbide ball indenter Φ 3.175, Φ 6.350, Φ 12.70.
- hardness blocks (70,94) HRE, (100,120) HRL, (85,110) HRM, (114,125) HRR.
You will need to configure your wireless Bluetooth printer to output data through the RS232 or USB interface port. You will also need to have a small light source and supporting tables and chairs.
The accuracy meets the standards of GB/T230.2-2018, ISO6508-2 and ASTM E18.
Get A Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.